Security Personnel does the job of a security guard. The law enforcement agents, particularly the police officers are given training so that they can respond or intervene in any criminal situation or can take over the responsibility of the situation. Not only they take the responsibility of the crime scene, they also take the preventive approach of the situation. It will not be wrong to say that security guard prevent us from the risk or deter the crime. They are careful about the looming danger or inform to the respective department about the crimes that are going to happen. Thus, you can say that they perform the duties to prevent the crime.
Perform works in these fields by the security personnel
- Protection of house and property
- A security supervisor job where they meet with the employees and clients to ensure client and employee satisfaction.
- A security officer often is assigned the strategic scheduling that brings results of employee withholding, cost maintaining in the plan of the district finance and the best result comes with client satisfaction.
- Human Resources Manager effectively delivers the human resources jobs like maintaining the relationship in between the labour and employee, employment, compensation, benefits, of administration, development, and training, audit compliance and worker’s compensation. They implement and maintain corporate policies and programs related to employment.
- Client Service Manager, they encourage the financial enlargement for the District by making sure of the Security Officer retention, client retention, and give support in the development of new business.
Security Personnel from different companies
Today’s life has become hazardous and crimes have become a regular affair, so, different companies appoint this Security Personnel for the respective purposes. The security personnels are called by different terms like security guard, security agent, security officer, private police, safety patrol, security enforcement officer, etc.
The security guards, who are specialized in different jobs they are bodyguards, bouncer, loss prevention officer, crime prevention officer, hospital security officer, alarm responder, mail security officer and private patrol operator.
Security Personnel and their responsibilities
- Monitoring and checking
Often Security guard is for maintaining the policies and rules set down by the employer. The individual guard is required to search the visitor before he or she is granted entry. Sometimes the organizations need the employees will show the ID card before they get entry to their jobs. In these cases, it is the security guard’s job to check and make sure of the rules are obeyed.
- Maintaining Order amongst people
Security guards normally do their job in parties, religious assemblies, political party meeting and in another type of large gatherings, to make it sure that there is no risk of lives and property, or can prevent stampedes and by maintaining law and order.
3. Receiving Guests
Often it is seen that security guards or security guards are at the entrance to receive guests and do the needful.
4. Offer Safety Warnings and Tips
They have the responsible jobs of giving tips on precautions to the employers about the prevention of security threatening. He also explains the consequences if the employer does not pay heed of the suggestions.
5. Other Special Duties
Sometimes people hire the security guards for other duties like replying to the email messages, attending the phone calls. They can hire full time or part time security personnel to perform such types of jobs.
Thus, security guards or security personnel are taking care of the people and keep the safety and security of their life. They also do the other jobs for the protection of our life.